Organic Red Kidney Beans, these dried red beauties have been in high demand from yourselves!
Most weeks we have had customers come into the shop to request them.
Well look no further!
We take all feedback seriously and value our customers dearly so ta da!
Soak and boil these beans, once cooked you can add to Salads, Mexican Dishes, Chilli, Wraps. You can even make sweet desserts, cakes with them too!
- Red kidney beans are densely packed with nutrients that are critical to our health which explains why they are a staple food in many cultural cuisines.
- Red kidney beans are major source of protein and fibre
- Rich in various Vitamins and Minerals
- Wash and Cook before use - Soak for 8-12 hours. Drain and rinse. Boil for 10 minutes and then simmer for 1 hour. They should be soft when ready
- Certified Organic By Organic Farmers & Growers
See the range in various sizes in store and online!